Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Beauty WISH LIST!!

I should be doing the stack load of homework my teachers assigned me but I guess not.

Today I'm going to sharing with you some beauty products that I've been wanting. So let's call this a BEAUTY WISHLIST!


Here are all the products I really want to get my hands on and if i do, i will post here pictures and a post on getting them!


First up are the Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blushes!


Not only do I need another blush but these are so cool. So when you press the blush, it's squishy and leaves a dent. It feels like cream, comes with a variety of shades and applies on like a cream blush.
Second, the Maybelline Color Tatoo Eyeshadow
Yes, another Maybelline product. I absolutely love Maybelline. This product is a cream eyeshadow. It's comparable to the Mac paint pots which retail for about $20 each. Now the Color Tatoos are $5-$8 which is awesome. They're very pigmented as well!


Lastly (for now) hehe are the Revlon Lip Butters.


These are claimed to be moisturizing and comes with a variety of shades. I want one soo bad! :)



That's allo for now, hope you guys enjoyed. I'll talk to you later.


Have a good day/night!


XO, purplepassion109

No comments:

Post a Comment