Friday, February 17, 2012

Break, Guilty Pleasure & THE VOICE!

Hey guys! So now that im on mid-winter break i can update more here and upload new videos.
Although, if you don't know already i take Regents so i have a stack full of homework for me to complete.

Oh and shout out to Israt, i know you're reading this. LOL thanks tho, haha love you! <3

I don't know about you guys but i have a guilty pleasure. It's...

PRETTY LITTLE LIARS!

I absolutely love that show. If you're a girly-girl and you're into drama, this is your ideal show to watch. (FYI it's on ABC Family). I love it a lot and i try not to search up who 'A' is but it can be so tempting! I've missed the last two episodes because i had a ton load of homework so I'll be catching up to it tonight.

Also I love THE VOICE!

It's so fun and interesting to watch. Though i feel so sad for the people who don't get in because face it, who wants to be blown-off?! New fave definitely!

I'll catch up with you guys later. Let me know what you're oplans are for the weekend? & do you watch Pretty Little Liars or The Voice? Comment pleaze!

Love you lots,
purplepassion109 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment