Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Contest & You're LUCKY!

I've decided to hold a contest for all of my subscribers on my channel. I'm so excited because i can't wait to see how it goes. Though, I won't upload it until i get at least 50 followers on my blog, twitter and facebook like page. If you want to win really cool prizes than go ahead and do all that! LOL. I currently have:

~12 likes on my Facebook Like Page, LIKE PLZ , click here to go to my page!
~25 followers on my blog (this), follow me, it's ALL FREE! XD
~24 followers on Twitter, FOLLOW plz, click here to go to my Twitter!

Thankyouthankyouthankyou <3

Okay so you're really lucky that you're reading this because if you are then YOU get to choose the prizes!!! See since you're obviously a loyal subscriber and follow me here, here's ur reward lol. So tell me all the prizes you recommend in the comments. Plz be reasonable becuz i'm not a millionaire and I'm not giving away iPhones -.- Please keep it in a budget of $15 or less on each item. Thank chu again :D

No comments:

Post a Comment