Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Middle School Sucks and Mascara Love!

Don't kill me! I went drugstore shoppin again. lol . I got a few things that I'll haul on if u guys want me to. Tell me in the comments below plz! Tomorrow i have this Mock Trial/Court Case to do in class. I'm actually nervous cause I'm the Defense's Witness. This means I'm going to be asked a million questions and if i suck or say something stupid (which happens often :P) I'm going to ruin if for my whole "team". I know this was random but who ever is reading this, please wish me good luck!!!!!!


I bought the Maybelline One By One mascara instead of the Covergirl one. I actually love it a lot. Again I'll do a haul once i get my camera back.


But i ALSO love the Maybelline Falsies Mascara! These both mascaras are the best combo. The Falsies make my eyelashes volumized while the One by One lengthens and seperates clumps.


I curl my lashes before applying the mascara with my eyelash curler i LOVE. It's the N.Y.C. eyelash curler. It's also purple!

No comments:

Post a Comment