Friday, November 5, 2010

My Harry Potter Series!!!

I ordered the Harry Potter series from the Scholastic book order a week ago and i just got mine today (Friday). I am sooo excited to read them. I actually read the first three books but when i got up to the fourth one i was only up to pg. 100 something and i had to return it to the library *sad face*. But now i have the series...YAY!!!
Check out more info on my order for the Harry Potter Series and see me open my package in this video...CLICK HERE TO WATCH!!!!

FEEDBACK:
  • Fast shipping (Free to your classroom)
  • Wrapped in protective plastic
  • Has no creases or folds
  • Printing is clear
  • Pages are not ripped


A BIG shout out to J.K. Rowling for the awesome books im going to be reading.

Read my future blog posts to see my updates, opinions and more on the Harry Potter book im reading.

Please post a comment below telling me (if you read the series) what your

  1. Favorite book was
  2. Favorite movie was
  3. Favorite character
  4. what you wished would happen in whatever book
  5. And anthing else....

Click the pic for MY video!!!

THANK YOU FOR READING! Love yhu guys *blows a kiss* bye, happy friday!

1 comment:

  1. i've read them all! they are amazing! here's the answers to your questions...
    1. Deathly Hallows!!!!!!!!
    2. Order of the Phoenix or Goblet of fire(i cant choose)
    3. luv em all! but i relate to hermione alot...
    4. nothing i luv all the books the way they are
    5. if you ever feel like giving up the books because they're to long, set goals! if helped me finish the 7th book in like 4 days lol

    bye!

    ReplyDelete