Monday, October 18, 2010

A Dress I made for Chelsea PLUS photos of her and Kelly!!!

Kelly's new hairstyle...for now. She has side-swept bangs!! Let me know if you want me to ake a video on how to do side-swept bngs on YOUR doll! Kelly looks cue i guess... :) Oh and i've been getting questions on her eye color...it's GREEN like her dad xD.


Getting ready for the mall, Kelly and her BFF Chelsea. Taking a few pics to post online! Ah, true friends.
More pictures...! :D


I made Chelsea a dress. ME! lol it came out AWESOME. i love it. Let me know what you think.

Description: a bubble dress with a yellow cringed top and a pink plaid bubble skirt. Assessories: A golden belt and bracelet with high heels.


I also made a matching tote that matches the bottom of her dress (the bubble skirt). She also has earings on and her hair is in side-swept bngs :)


To watch videos of her click which ever one you want to watch. Or you can watch ALL of them :D

No comments:

Post a Comment